The ‘Cool’ Ways to Yoga
It’s that time of the year again! World Yoga Day!! And although this ancient form of exercise and meditation originally originated from our own country, it has been adapted world wide and people have customised it to their own requirements!
Here are some really cool/insane yoga trends worth checking out:
1) Goat Yoga- Yes! They do yoga with goats.
2) Hot Yoga – It’s basically yoga in a room with really high temperatures!
3) Cannabis Yoga – You read it right! It’s the type of yoga you do while smoking up simultaneously!
4) Dog Yoga – It’s kinda like Goat yoga but with dogs!
5) Ariel Yoga – You do this yoga while suspended in the air. Sounds awesome!
6) Yoga Raves – These are gatherings like parties where yoga enthusiasts meet, do yoga, dance and have heathy snacks and drinks!
7) Tantrum Yoga – As the name suggests, it’s the kind where you loudly throw tantrums by screaming or beating your chest. It helps with stress.
8) Broga yoga – It’s for bros or men! The purpose is to get more men on the mat and it includes strength training also!
9) Acroyoga – This is mainly for really fit couples who wish to do yoga together with a little acrobatics in the mix.
10) Nude Yoga – For those who are very confident about Thier bodies, this is naked yoga and is very liberating!
Try these out if you’d like and let us know how they are!
Happy World Yoga Day